Looking up my hometown, on the MyBestSegments website, I find certain aspects to be true, some false, and some surprisingly true that had never crossed my mind before. The website says that the demographic traits of my hometown of Goffstown, New Hampshire 03045 (right outside of Manchester, NH) are:
Demographics Traits:
Urbanicity: Town/Rural
Income: Upscale
Income Producing Assets: High
Age Ranges: 45-64
Presence of Kids: HH w/o Kids
Homeownership: Mostly Owners
Employment Levels: Management
Education Levels: College Grad
Ethnic Diversity: White
I find all of these traits to be true except the Income is “Upscale”. I love my town and I think it can have come cute parts, some not so attractive areas and some very nice “upscale” neighborhoods but to label the whole town’s income as “upscale” is a bit much. I consider upscale income towns to be places that are known for their high class, attractive neighborhoods because they have an above average income but I don’t see that specifically in my town. Everything else sounds about right.
Have you ever been to Goffstown, NH and thought differently? What does MyBestSegments have to say about your town?
Have you ever been to Goffstown, NH and thought differently? What does MyBestSegments have to say about your town?

No comments:
Post a Comment